November 30, 2011

Family Pics Through the Years....

So, I thought it would be fun to put up all the family pictures we've had yearly since 2005. As you can see we've all changed a lot!



Above: 2005-Not my favorite picture of us. I hate the outfits, the hair, and the fact that I'm the only one looking into the camera. What is everyone else looking at? I hate that the photographer didn't have the red background covering all the back area, I mean come on, I could have taken a better picture with my eyes closed.



Above: 2006-One of my favorites. I just love the hats, and everyone looks happy.



Above: 2007- I love the outfits here. Brian (dad) was really sick, so he didn't feel much like being here that day.



Above: 2008- I like this pic, but I look a little old fashioned with my hair. This was the year Nadia, Brian, Allie and myself got baptized. I didn't get the memo that cleavage was immodest.



Above: 2009-I love this picture. This was the year we were all sealed in the Temple. I love the fall colors, and all of us holding hands.



Above: 2010-This is one of my favorites ever. Of course I like it because I had lost weight and looked much better. Nadia had just gotten her braces off, so she was happy, and I love that everyone looks so pretty and happy.

1 comment:

  1. You guys all look so good. I love looking at the growth and change that has happened. The only one who didn't change was Brian. :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete