November 30, 2011

Our Yearly Family Pictures

Oh the joys of taking the yearly family photo! I play fashion designer, make up artist, hair stylist and support person for most of the day making sure everyone looks their best, and we get to our apt. on time. Once there, I'm constantly checking to make sure hair is in the right spot, there are no glare from glasses, and everyone is giving their "real" smile and not some fake, lame, "I wish I weren't here right now." smile. Through the past 6 years, I can say it's gotten easier and better. Our first family photo in 2005 was not one I'm particularly fond of. Our clothing (yes, I picked it out), our hairstyles, the setting, and the fake smiles some of us were wearing help contribute to that, as well as the fact that we had barely become a family, only a few short months prior, and well, you can definitely tell. With all that said, it's a tradition we will continue until all the kids are gone, and then maybe even after that.
Yep, had to do the prego pic.
The kids are so big, it's hard to believe.
It looks like we all belong together, doesn't it?
Merry Christmas 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment