December 13, 2011

Olivia's Room....

Well it's not quite finished, but Olivia's room is coming along nicely. I love how it is so girly.

I put new fabric on this old glider rocker, and painted the changing table from brown to white to give them a newer look.


I made Olivia's name in wooden letters and scrap booking paper and used the butterfly balls Tori made me from my baby shower to hang from the ceiling.

Here is the crib I purchased from my sis in law, Amy with the new bedding I picked out. I knew it's what I wanted the second I saw it.

A little closer look. I love the pale green paint I chose for the walls.
 I put the decals on and added a shelf to put stuff on. Every little one needs a picture of Christ in their room.
 Believe it or not, these same dressers were used when Nadia was born. We added new hardware and some paint for an nicer look.

I think she will be very happy in here. Of course she will spend some time in my room after she is first born. I will want to keep her close to me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment