This year I did not get to attend girl's camp as I was released in March. Brian, however, did get to go as Priesthood leadership. So the girls still had one parent with them. They just can't seem to get away from us. So since I wasn't there, I don't know much about these pictures, but I will do my best.
Doing the tutti tot
Allie
First Years with YCL Cassie
Fourth Years with YCL's Emma and Cheryl
Third Years with YCL's Cailtyn and Nicole
The YCL's and Young Women President, Sister Merrill
The Young Women's Leaders
Not sure what they had to make here
This was a skit the Priesthood leaders did. The scary part is the outfit my husband is wearing.
A skit that the YCL's did about modesty, I believe.
Relaxing by the campfire.
Enjoying some delicious food.
Playing in the water.
I can't believe I had to miss out on being there for Allie's first girl's camp.
Sahara Merrill and Nadia
Allie doing a little shooting.
Again, I'm not sure what my husband is wearing........scary, but I think they were making donuts?
Nadia and Sister Merrill-did they have a powder sugar fight?
Going on a long hike.
Having lunch right before the bear spotting. Brian said the girls all got up and headed out of there as fast as you could say bear.
Allie's hike.
The whole group. I sure missed out on a lot of fun, but I got to stay at home with my son Brian and my new baby, Olivia, so I guess it was ok that I missed it this year.


























No comments:
Post a Comment