This was my first year going to girl's camp as a leader and a camper. Not only did I get to enjoy everything about girl's camp, but I got to be there with two of my YW daughters. It was a wonderful week at Bull Trout Lake Campground. We got up there on Tuesday afternoon, and stayed until Saturday morning. There were no showers, no electronics, no flushing toilets, but it was such a peaceful time, and it wasn't until I got home, that I realized all of life's normal stresses were no where to be found while I was camping. No worries about bills, or the phone ringing, no computers taking up my time, just enjoying nature and getting to know the amazing spirits that are in our Young Women and leaders from the Haven Cove Ward.
Beautiful Bull Trout Lake
Me and my girls
Caitlyn jumping through hoops durring an obsitcle course race.


No comments:
Post a Comment