After several days in "sin city" it was nice to be on temple grounds.

We weren't able to go inside but it was nice to just be there.
I love taking the kids to different temples.

I love all the different types of architecture of the temples.

and I love the detail that is put into them.

One of the spires.

On the way back home looking outside my window. On the way to Vegas these same rocks were so
beautifully colored I was moved to tears. The kids like to make fun of how
sensitive I've become.

We stopped in St. George for lunch and to look at the St. George Temple. It was the first working temple in Utah.

Besides the gray sky, it was beautiful.

This tree reminds me of a family tree. I just loved it.

Another cute little window.

I love the beehive shapes on the front of the stairs.

Such a different style than I've seen on other temples. Of course I've only seen 6 so far.


I think this is one of my favorite temples.
On the road again. Looking out my window heading towards Salt Lake City.

As we got closer the mountains got more beautiful.

We finally got there and hated to stop to eat at another fast food
restaurant, but it's cheap and we're on a budget, so
Arby's it is!

Dad is so tired from driving 2250 miles in 6 days, but we had a great time!
It looks like you guys had a blast. :)
ReplyDelete